What's everybody's Thanksgiving plans?
Being up here alone isn't easy, especially around the holidays. We're having a big Thanksgiving party at work Wednesday and some of the old gang from college is coming down for a little get-together Friday.
What's everybody's Thanksgiving plans?
Being up here alone isn't easy, especially around the holidays. We're having a big Thanksgiving party at work Wednesday and some of the old gang from college is coming down for a little get-together Friday.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Work Wednesday and Friday. Enjoy two dinners on Thursday one with the in-laws and one with my side of the family. Hopefully catching all of the Cowboy game before the triptophan kicks in.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Fight with inlaws
GO VOLS
Went to Bristol to eat with my moms side of the family today, eating with my dads side of the family on TGiving Day, going to my girlfriend's on Wednesday to eat and to my papaws house (complicated reasons) this next Sunday.
I'm going to be STUFFED!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
dennys
Football, Turkey, Maryland vs. Michigan St. Basketball, and then leftovers.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Heading to Hillsville after work Wed to visit my mom and then we are onto Winston-Salem to do Thanksgiving with my cousin Thursday. This is his first in his new place,and he and his family want us all there. I gotta keep busy,as this wil be our first holiday(s) without my stepdad,and it will be a toughie.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
gotta work myself from 1130 to 430, but i get triple time, so im not complaining
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Honk when you pass exit 123 on 52 South . Going to China Buffett cause nothing says Thanksgiving like General Tso's Chicken . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Then football w/ intermittant napping .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks